Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings are accepted by telephone or email and must be accompanied by a deposit of £100.00 per week, (NON RETURNABLE ). Please note: We are an allergen free site, and as such we do not accept pets.
2. The balance of monies due must be paid 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. No reminders are sent. Failure to do so may result in the caravan being re-let without notification. (see 8)
3. All bookings are from 3.00 p.m. on day of arrival, (no arrivals after 9.00 pm) to 10.00 a.m. on day of departure.
4. Pinewood is a family park therefore bookings can only be accepted from family groups and couples, we do not accept bookings from single sex groups or persons under 18 years of age.
5. The hirer is responsible for the contents of the caravans whilst in their possession. All damage and breakages must be reported and paid for.
6. The accommodation to be used only by those persons listed on the booking form. Our licence states that the total number of persons using the caravan, including children, shall not exceed the number of beds ie; 4 in a 2 bedroomed caravan, 6 in a 3 bedroomed caravan.Breach of this condition will result in payment equivalent to current B&B tariffs pppn and possible eviction from the site.
7. All accommodation and equipment to be left in a clean and tidy condition. If caravans are not left in a suitable state of cleanliness on departure, or our request for ‘NO SMOKING’ in caravans has been breached, we reserve the right to make a cleaning and or de-fumigation charge of £20 which will be debited from your account. You will be informed of this should it occur.
8. Please remember that when you make a booking, you are entering into a contract. If you have to cancel your holiday 6 weeks or less before the arrival date, you will be responsible for the full cost of your accommodation. We recommend holiday cancellation insurance.
9. We disclaim any liability for losses or injury sustained by guests or their property, except where negligence on the part of ourselves or our staff is proven.
10. We reserve the right to terminate any holiday or request any person or persons to leave for breach of above conditions.
Parking is limited at Pinewood, although each caravan is allocated a parking space, numbers 1 & 8 having designated bays in close proximity to the caravan for less able occupants. We must also reserve four spaces for our B& B guests. Additional parking is available but is limited and will be allocated on a first booked first reserved basis, failure to inform us of your needs could result you having to find off-site parking, should you require an additional space. Please indicate your requirements when booking.
If during your stay you wish to entertain day visitors, please inform us beforehand. We do endeavour to accommodate everyone and ask for your cooperation in this matter, but at peak holiday times it may cause a problem. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay at Pinewood and that we will see you again in future years.